BOS lets you easily keep track of all trades and trading agreements executed by your Capital Market firm. BOS provides a unified platform that seamlessly integrates all trading activity to your database from the relevant marketplace, clearing firm, or custodian.
The BOS calculation engine automatically evaluates trade attributes as soon as new data is imported at the close of trading, or manually input to the system. It calculates all costs, both variable and fixed that are associated with a trade and provide a comprehensive set of reports that helps firms to analyze expenses and revenue and helps you to gain insight on factors that effects daily performance and profitability.
In short – the built-in features of BOS lets you easily analyze where all the money is coming from, and where it is going (including to whom). This enables you to quickly make the right decision about where to focus your efforts and / or reallocate capital as needed.
BOS lets you more easily control profit and loss in your Capital Market firm. This is because you can:
- See all trading activity running through your company.
- See all relevant costs, charges and fees associated with your trading activities.
- Easily integrate all complex trading agreements such as Soft$ and CMTA.
- Attain reports of all earnings associated with your trading activities.
- Compare any data set with other historical data sets to evaluate performance.
- Easily sort and filter your data to find your most and least profitable activities.
- Use the flexible reporting features to show how money is being allocated in your activities.